Registration, 20 February 2023 until 7 April 2023.
- Interview and Administrative Check at Indonesian Embassy/Consulate, 8 April 2023 until 21 April 2023.
- Selection by University, 22 April 2023 until 4 May 2023.
- Announcement, - 22 May 2023.
- Attendance Confirmation, 22 May 2023 until 9 June 2023.
- Final Announcement, 10 June 2023.
- Flight Itinerary Confirmation, 9 June 2023 until 1 August 2023.
- Pre-Departure Briefing at Indonesian Embassy/Consulate, July 2023 until August 2023.
- Orientation Program in Jakarta, Indonesia, 29 until 30 August 2023.
- Class Starts, Early of September 2023.
This schedule may change
Each applicant has to fulfill the following qualifications:
- Foreign nationals.
- Completed secondary education or its equivalent.
- Minimum age 18 years and Not older than 27 years of age.
- Able to communicate in English (Proven by English Language Proficiency Certificate : TOEFL/TOEIC/IELTS or OTHER CERTIFICATE if applicable).
- In good health as proven by Medical Certificate.
- Have basic knowledge of the applied field.
- Have strong interest to learn the applied field.
- Not registered as Darmasiswa’s Alumni.
- Not currently studying in Indonesia.
- Not currently working in Indonesia.
Applicant must access apply.darmasiswa.kemdikbud.go.id, complete the online application form, and upload the following files:
- Curriculum vitae/resume.
- Medical certificate.
- Passport valid at least 18 months from the time of applying.
- Recommendation Letter from Education Institution / Professional Institution on official letterhead and with signature (in English).
- Last academic transcript and certificates (in English).
- Language certificate.
- Certificates related to the applied field (if applicable).
- Photo passport (color).
- Essay about applicant's purpose of study (in English or Bahasa Indonesia maximum 500 words).
- A full body video that shows applicant explaining her/his motivation to join the program and what she/he will contribute as an ambassador of Indonesian culture after graduating (video must not exceed 2 minutes duration and can be in English or Indonesian).
See the regulation: Click here
See the university list : Click here
See the application guidelines : Click here